A Welsh girl through and through, I live in the beautiful Welsh capital Cardiff.
For the last 20 years, I’ve worked at some of the UK’s top agencies and I’ve been involved in some incredible campaigns. I’ve loved it. I love the satisfaction of seeing your concepts and words come to life and witnessing the real difference they make.
These are some of my favourites:
- Launching the £675m St David’s Shopping Centre in Cardiff
- Creating complex, technical trade articles for Euroclad
- Encouraging more people to enjoy PGI Welsh Lamb
- Bringing to life the many services of the phs Group with web copy, case studies and guides
- Securing media coverage for Greggs’ mouth-watering products
- Improving engagement and boosting social media followers for the beautiful Llanerch Vineyard
- Showcasing the finest in Welsh tourism with features and case studies for Visit Wales
- Interviewing top businesses for features for Thomas Carroll’s ‘The Scene’ magazine
After all those years with agencies, the time was right to go solo and set myself up as a freelancer, focussing on the thing I love the most – writing.
And here we are.
You can view my full experience on my LinkedIn profile.
Contact me for examples of my work,